Thursday, December 11, 2008

Automotive Wrongs

At times, we will put up interesting articles of own initiative, like my previous 10 Best and Worst concepts to production, and certain environmental concerns, or down to my thoughts on Ferrari's directions. Now this is something I stumbled on Jalopnik that I find too good not to share with you all dear readers. Yes, as the title suggests, Automotive Wrongs. Read on and chuckle softly if you're in office, or send this to your boss before your appraisal. Cheers!




Recaro Seats. Ahem.



Yeap, BMW's rear wheel drive, so never mind the front?



Now this is something new for marketers to put into their brochures suggesting 'ways' to haul objects of undesirable measures.



Turbo boost gauge at 10:45.. ehem AM or PM?



Son:" Dad, I crashed the Ford."
Dad:" Never mind son. " (Thinking) **lucky I didn't lent him my Ferrari.**



Err sir, I think you've left something in my brakes.



Americans.



Your spoiler's too small Scooby.



Poverty spawns creativity



Nothing's impossible.



Beijing Olympic Anti Terrorist Squad.

"Report sir! Unable to proceed! Staircase up front!"



Husband:"Honey, that lady was my client, I was just fetching her to the bus stop."



Surprise!



When I bid it on eBay, there's only the front view.



The bus is just further down the slope I presume.



No wonder Americans are in debt.



Delta Airlines suck



My SatNav told me to take the shortcut.



That's how I was brought up to be a highway stalker.



Let's give the terrorists a taste of car bombs.



LoL



Asians.

Source: Jalopnik