Friday, September 26, 2008

Alfa Romeo Brera TI



Alfa Romeo will be bringing the Brera TI, dubbed Turismo Internazionale. The Brera TI will come with special '8C inspired' 19" rims, a very special interior full of leather, red stitches, polished and brushed aluminiums, and standard JTS 2.2 ltr or 3.2 ltr V6 engine. Well I must admit I'm a sucker for Alfa Romeos, and the Brera is definitely one that I'd lust for more so than a 612 Scaglietti, I still can't help to admit that what I'm actually waiting for is perhaps a customize program by Alfa Romeo to get Alfistis a RWD Brera with a stonking 4.3 ltr V8 Brera GTA. Badges, bumpers, rims or leathers can all be done in your usual hometown car accessory shops, and bringing it to an international motor show is just not very petrolhead-ish I'd reckon.