Sunday, November 16, 2008

WoW! Edmunds Inside Line knew Wheels Weekly! (Barely)

I'd guessed this is nothing worth celebrating for the likes of Autoblog, Top Gear or PaulTan, but when I accidentally stumble upon this news update from Edmunds Inside Line, one of the world's biggest (US Only) automotive journalist, and when I say big, they really are, they buy cars for road tests, where mere publications like Autocar or Evo, could only afford to just 'borrow' and buying when its cheap, for 3 day or 1 week road tests, Edmund's test them for a year and periodically updates on their site, in fact not too long ago I've reported that Edmunds will be shopping for some land and set up a new testing facility to review 1000 cars a year. Yes, that's the difference between big and small players in this automotive journalism industry.

Oh, I almost forgot why this post came about, well, I found out a news update in Edmunds that reports on the Lotus Evora and quoted a funny sentence from my report.

Edmund's Inside Line - News on Lotus Eagle to metamorphose into Evora?
Wheels Weekly - Lotus Eagle 'could' be named Evora

Thou I am happy to share this with everyone as this automotive blog is still somewhat like a hobby to me as for time being, Edmunds got the country of origin wrong thou. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...you're on your way.

Post a Comment

Why just read? Post your comments. Don't be selfish. Cheers!