Thursday, October 23, 2008

Top Gear Season 12 Trailer is up! Returns 2nd of November



The shenanigans are back! Since Top Gear 'reinvented' the automotive series program, changing it from a 99% male skewed program to a "Family entertainment show that just happens so to be surrounded by cars"; the automotive world (arguably a 6 billion person target market - just that there's quite a handful that couldn't afford it)has grown addicted to the three stooges of our modern times, the 'I-could-win-WW2-with-just-my-tongue-Clarkson', the 'I-think-I'm-a-noble-modern-contemporary-artist-so-I-need-not-fix-my-hairdo-but-I'm-not-gay-James May' and the 'I-have-not-have-my-teeth-whitened-Hammond' had fired a rocket space shuttle, driven amphibian vans in lakes, destroyed Sir Isaac Isigonis genius little car using by flying off a ski ramp rocket thrusted, utter ridiculous, but ridiculously funny and fun. Let's await more actions from Top Gear Series 12, airing 2nd of November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes!!!! can't wait!!!!! for all you who wants to download TG .... go finalgear.com

Post a Comment

Why just read? Post your comments. Don't be selfish. Cheers!