Monday, October 27, 2008

Ford McCain VS BMW Obama

I guess we're all waiting anxiously for USA's presidential election come 4th of November, while there's an apparent split in USA's home ground, with each favoring their own candidates, I guess the general public in the world prefers Obama to a larger degree. Moreover, since US is the unprecedented leader of the world in both economics and politics, the world should get involved in their elections as well, perhaps a 30% of the votes should come from all countries in the world deciding who they wanna deal with, anyway that's politics. Today we have something interesting reported from Adweek, during a recent poll in the US, respondents were asked to liken both McCain and Obama to brands, and the results are rather, should I say bell ringing? McCain, the hard wing old cowboy that still believes in wooing American publics with his "I was in Vietnam, I was there during the Cuban crisis" bullshits are liken to brands like AOL, Ford and Walmart, whereas Obama was linked to brands like Google, Apple, and BMW. Well I can't deny that I hate hard wings like McCain, shouting pointless and stupid stuffs like "We'll defeat our enemies." and I'll just leave a small thumbnail of some ugly Ford truck for him, whereas Obama is more suited to an M3 than a 320 diesel.